Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: How's life treatin' you?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been three months since I posted here... I'm glad to see people are still lurking [img]smile.gif[/img] , nice to hear from all.

    I've been very busy. During the last part of summer I've had a lot of one-week trips for work, as part of my job (~20%) is being a teacher of a certain products. I got sent to Barcelona twice, Palma de Mallorca twice, and M?rida. I like teaching, but I don't like having to travel for it; it's full of crap I don't enjoy like being up piss early, pakcing stuff, waiting for flights because they're often delayed, meeting people, going around with luggage, finding restaurants I like, riding 3-6 taxis a day, wasting my free time, etc. That's why I got a PSP and loaded it with stuff. You know, the stuff I usually watch. Okay, the double rooms at 4* hotels are nice, and having everything paid is nice, but they should get me some some "company ladies", a teacher needs to relax too [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Jokes (or not) aside, I'm doing pretty well and people is happy with me. Which is not so good because I get sent over and over; the people in Mallorca want me again next month.

    Besides that, I've been working on a very top-notch web application framework for our own stuff using quite advanced technologies (CRUD multi-master-detail forms automatic generation, full AJAX operation, query mutexes, functional and declarative programming, etc.) while keeping it backwards compatible with our old stuff. That site I wanted to do about spoilers could get done in about 5 hours with this framework. Problem is it won't, because I don't have enough time and I'm busy with other personal projects (Python shell, usable files metadata database, etc.).


    Edit: New avatar. Yuecchi. I lub her.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 04:54 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: Heeey, glad to see you here, and yeah glad to see you haven't changed a bit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It's sad to hear everyone is so busy with studies and work while I'm free as a birdy XD [img]tongue.gif[/img] I finally managed to find a balance between gaming and real life [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But now I'm a slave of MSN *sigh* Well anyway I got myself a pretty cute little girlfriend, and I'm so in love like never ever before ^^ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] It was like love at first meeting, we spent like a day together and when we part we realized we're in love, kind of a strange way but hmmm well anyway it feels nice. Wish me luck!

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 23, 2006 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Same as always for me. Girl, games, books, school, job (In a bookstore, ftw.)

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same as Xel, only minus the girl [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same as Xel, only minus the girl [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Yeah, no girls = simpler life, more money, less bitching, and same love. At least while all I have around are ladder theory ones. I'm open for a good girl (as in smart). Meanwhile, better alone than poorly accompanied, that's what I say.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 08, 2007 08:01 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same old shit, different day

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your both quoted, for your genius.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ January 09, 2007 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to agree with Wiseman on that last post.

    Me, I just recently got accepted to the College of Charleston (Port city in SC) and plan on attending there next year for my Pre-Med. After that I plan on going to Medical University of South Carolina to study to become an Orthopedist.

    I've mostly been trying to relax since these are my final days of high school. No girlfriend, working for my dad on occasions, mostly just enjoying the time I have with friends before we all head our separate ways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •